Oakley MOTO GP Plaintiff Sunglasses with Matte Black Frame Warm Grey Lens
With an unrivalled 60-year history of elite competition, MotoGP is the world’s premier motorcycling championship, comprising an eight-month, eighteen round season, in fourteen different countries, spanning four continents. Each Grand Prix brings together the most talented riders from across the world, to participate in races across three distinct categories – MotoGP, Moto2 & 125cc. The racing is a superb spectacle, featuring technologically advanced, high-speed machinery from the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, being ridden by daring and highly gifted competitors.
Aviators from the old days had flat lenses, so performance fell flat and style was two-dimensional. Oakley PLAINTIFF has 8.75 base curvature, which means the lenses are contoured for a better look and better seeing. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) makes it possible with innovations like XYZ OPTICS that extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery. Lightweight C-5 alloy takes comfort and durability sky high with unique frame architecture. Our Three-Point Fit does away with hooked stems, and ensures that PLAINTIFF makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the temples, and the O-MATTER stem sleeves ensure a secure fit.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coatings (optional)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium MONO SHOCK hinge