Oakley Jury Sunglasses with Distressed Silver Frame Ice Iridium Lens
Shaped with confident contours of self-assured style, Oakley JURY‚Ñ¢ sunglasses take advantage of comfortably lightweight aluminum. Engineered with hinge elements of O MATTER¬Æ for flexibility, and the earstems are wrapped in UNOBTAINIUM¬Æ to maintain a secure fit. Accented with metal icons, this new premium design puts originality into lifestyle.
When Oakley chose aluminum, they knew the grade of metal had to be far superior to what the machine industry mills had to offer. The solution was an aerospace alloy, a material made to take the punishment that aircraft and space vehicles endure. Milling and machining tolerances were within a thousandth of an inch, and they carried that precision to the custom spring hinges. O‚ÄìMATTER allowed Oakley to create a comfortable nose bridge. JURY offers a Three-Point Fit that keeps the lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points, the kind you get with frames that hook your ears.
- Custom engineered O-Matter spring hinge mechanism
- Precision milled with machine tolerances exceeding =/-0.001‚Äù
- 3 point fit
- Added conform for UNOBTAINIUM¬Æ earsocks and O-MATTER¬Æ nosepad
- Metal icon accents
- Oakley HDPolarized ‚Äì Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarized efficiency (optional)
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE¬Æ lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM¬Æ lens coating (optional)
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from a single toric shield)