The stone-cold cool of vintage aviators now has the heat of Oakley attitude. Deviation pours classic styling into a lightweight frame of C-5 alloy with a unique square lens shape and the all-day comfort of sure-grip Unobtainium. Premium optical technologies are paired with a look that strafes past the ordinary and lets originality fly solo.
Five metal compounds are superheated to create C-5, the comfortably lightweight alloy of Oakley Deviation. With Three-Point Fit, the ear stems don’t hook your ears with uneven pressure points, and the lenses stay in precise optical alignment. Deviation is made with adjustable nosepads for a custom fit plus Unobtainium earsocks for a no-slip grip.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Unobtanium® earsock inserts for added comfort
- Metal Icon accents