With chic oversized frames and major UV blockage, BECKON is the ideal shade for every adventure under the sun. Whether you're off to an exotic beach or just a friend's pool, these are the pair to wear when the rays are in full force. When coolness called, Oakley answered with BECKON.
As practical as they are pretty, BECKON's PLUTONITE lenses filter out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The O Matter frame material resists impact and stress while offering up seriously lightweight comfort and a nice little metal icon at the hinge. Oakley never compromises on vision, with a 6 base lens curvature that optimizes peripheral view and optical/impact resistance standards that meet or exceed Z80.3. It's all held in place with a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment.
- Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon